OK all there's been a couple of movie quizzes going around and I've decided to join in with one of my own. The rules for the quiz are as follows:
1. No looking up the answers on the internet.
2. You submit your answers in the comments, you may post multiple comments, as you remember the elusive quotes over time.
3. Scoring; one point for guessing the movie correctly and another for guessing who said it.
4. Quiz ends in two weeks on the 2 July, a Friday.
1. "I'm a good girl I am."
2. "They're probably all taking a coffee break.... At the same time."
3. "In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. You find the fun, and - SNAP - the job's a game!"
4. "Lions and tigers, and bears. Oh my!
5. "Maybe the deranged hermit has a point."
6. "He's your uncle?!" (picks up lobster and clobbers him over the face)
7. "Well done! Master of sensitivity." (sarcasm)
8. "So much for noble steed."
9. "Think of it as a Bradly Assault Vehicle." "Yeah, especially with Zoe driving."
10. "A life for a life, my debt is repaid."
11. "What about elevenses? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper? He knows about them, doesn't he?"
12. "With just the bare necessities of life."
13. "They're savings bonds. In seven years you will get to buy something really nice. "
14. "My baby's all grown up and......(sniffle) and saving China. You have a tissue?"
15. "Anyways, you need people of intelligence on this sort of... mission... quest... thing."
16. "Before we start… did anyone lose a bunch of twenties rolled up in a rubber band? Because we found the rubber band. "
17. "Me no dum-dum. You dum-dum. You bring me gum-gum?"
18 "Our first game is called Well Begun is Half-Done."
19. " So what I told you was true..... from a certain point of view."
20. "For a second there I actually thought you were going to eat me." "I don't eat junk food."