Monday, February 14, 2011

A Damsels Daybook: 1

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiUIyXt11xKV5XXWa3T9Y-D3YRpR39FdMe4S-u-aZQmEm8k9NB66SCr1Qh40i-4_ql50fuIkg9lOOQvFEKV3IFN7ULXNi8EJ6xUOf3pUFJsXzwJEQ6rsmxEYmCbKFZg9W5iRSmSIdHksYY/s1600/Damsels+Daybook+3.JPG

Hosted by Autumn at StoryGirl


Outside my window....... It has stopped raining, although there is still a feel of rain in the air it is now sunny.

I am thinking ......... I should read my literature read for school after this and not leave it to the last minute like last week.

From the kitchen........ nothing, everyone has finished lunch.

I am creating ......... Absolutely nothing at all. I haven't made anything in ages.

I am reading.........
My Bible
The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy, for book club.
Thinking Life Through by Bishop Fulton Sheen
Saint Louise De Marillac by Prince Emmanuel De Broglie translated by Rev. Joseph Leonard
A Song for Nagasaki by Paul Glynn

I am hearing....... My Brothers on the computer.

I am hoping......... That my room looks nice when it is done. We started painting it yesterday.

I am planning.......... To start getting up earlier of a morning.

I am wearing............ Favourite Jeans, comfortable blue shirt, bare feet, watch and ring.

Around the house.......... Mum resting, the baby is due soon, Legolas reading and other siblings on the computers.

My wish of the week ......... That I get all my schoolwork done early for the week.

2 comments:

The Editrix said...

Yay, you're doing ADD too!

Can't wait to see your room after it's finished - I'm sure it'll look great.

I started getting back into The Scarlet Pimpernel today. . . I hope the story picks up soon, because so far it's been really slow. . .

Autumn said...

Thanks for doing ADD Anna Maria! What colour is your room going to be painted?
~ Autumn.