Monday, November 2, 2009

The 8 Question Meme

The 8 Question Meme

Mum tagged me for The 8 question Meme.

Six names you go by:
Anna Maria
Koala
Big Sis
Possom
Book Worm
C______

Three things you are wearing right now:
Blue skirt with purple flowers
White T-shirt
Brown Watch.

Three things you want very badly at the moment:
-To read Halt's Peril
-To get a great story idea
-To know what I want to be when I grow up

Three things you did last night/yesterday/today.
-Read some of The Pearls of Lutra
-Went to Mass (All Souls Day)
-Bought Halt's Peril


Two things you ate today.
-Musli
-Chocolate Choc Chip Cookies

Two people you last talked to on the phone:
I don't really talk on the phone, but I think the last people I answered the phone to were Dad and Rebecca.

Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
-Read Lorna Doone and Halt's Peril
-Writing Club

Your three favorite beverages:
-Water
-Orange Juice
-Hot Chocolate

Tag 5 people.

Legolas

Halt

Gimli

Princess

Ribbons of Light



No comments: