Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tagged by Vellvin & Saxon

Thanks Vellvin and Saxon.

Do you like to write?
Sort of, (I enjoy thinking out story plots and what twists and turns I can put in them but not writing them).

Favourite Books?
At the moment:
The Cornet of Horse by G A Henty
Stoneholding by James G. Anderson & Mark Sebanc
Rangers Apprentice series by John Flanagan
O'Malley series by Dee Henderson.


Do you compose music/write songs?
No

Do you like Poetry?
Yes, but only when I can understand it.

Loved someone so much who made you cry?
No.

Broken a bone?
Yes.

Been in a police car?
No, although my brothers think I may have once, on a home school excursion.

Been on a boat?
Yes.

Fallen asleep at school?
No.

Did you sing today?
Yes, just quietly to myself.

KFC, Popeyes or Church's?
Are these fast food restaurants

Chick-a-flick or What-a-Burger?
Huh....

Starbucks or McCafe?
Never been to either.

What's your favourite time of year?
Spring

Do you ever talk to yourself?
Yes, mostly in my head.

Do you have a favourite treat you like to buy on occasions?
It depends.

Do you believe the Bible is the literal word of God and is infallible?
Yes!!!

What's your favourite sport?
Soccer.

What colour is your Ipod?
I don't have a ipod.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Ireland, Scotland or Italy.

If you could go to any fictional place, where would you go?
Araluen, (Rangers Apprentice)

Do you love to write or do you just like writing? Or do you write at all?
I don't write often.

What do you want to be when your a grown-up?
I'm not sure, I think something that travels around the world.

Favourite animal?
At the moment a Falcon.

Favourite Song?
All little kids songs.

Do you like school?
Yes.

Are you a people person cause I'm getting the felling that you are?
Not really.

Do you like to talk?
When the mood takes me I can chatter like a Magpie.

Favourite food?
Donuts


Hobbies?
Reading, Playing Soccer, Card and Boardgames.

Favourite Author?
At the moment Dee Henderson

Favourite weapon?
Sword, Bow and Arrows

Is this a fun tag or are you getting bored?
ummm its a little long.

Do you like Hannah Montana and all those girly people and movies like high school musical?
NO WAY!!!!

What are you scared of?
I've no idea.

Favourite flower?
Rose.

Colour of your eyes?
Blue

I tag
Gimli
Princess
Halt
Legolas



1 comment:

The Editrix said...

Cool. :-D

Ireland, Scotland, and Italy - those are the places that I most want to visit, too!! And England, as well. Some day we'll have to go on a trip to Europe together. ;-)

~Elise