Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 12: A song that you want played at your wedding(or was played).

I haven't really thought about it. I'm not really one of those people who plan their wedding down to the last bag of rice before I even have a groom. I have thought a little about what sort of wedding I want. I guess every girl does. I like rousing hymns. Like How Great Thou Art and We Stand for God. Those aren't really wedding type hymns though. My brothers suggest Here Comes the Bride which is traditional. Mum says she had Ave Maria as her entrance hymn. I love the wedding hymn in The Sound Of Music. I must say I do like the refrain of Ave Maria. But really I have no song that I really want played at my Wedding. I will probably have heaps that I want played when I do get married though.

No comments: