Monday, February 7, 2011

The Love Month Challenge

I found out about this from Autumn's Blog A month blogging challenge on things you love! Here is the list you have to answer:

Day 1: A favorite song.
Day 2: A favorite movie.
Day 3: A favorite book.
Day 4: A favorite television program.
Day 5: A favorite quote.
Day 6: A moment you wish you could relive.
Day 7: Five things you couldn't possibly live without.
Day 8: A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life.
Day 9: A photo you took.
Day 10: A photo of you taken over ten years ago.
Day 11: A photo of you taken recently.
Day 12: A song that you want played at your wedding(or was played).
Day 13: A guilty pleasure.
Day 14: A vacation you would like to take.
Day 15: A person you admire.
Day 16: A song that makes you cry.
Day 17: An art piece.
Day 18: A time when you felt passionate and alive.
Day 19: A talent of yours.
Day 20: A hobby of yours.
Day 21: Something you know you do differently than most people.
Day 22: A website.
Day 23: A way in which you want to be remembered.
Day 24: A movie no one would expect you to love.
Day 25: A recipe.
Day 26: A childhood memory.
Day 27: A physical feature you love.
Day 28: Hopes, Dreams and plans you have for the next 365 days

I'm starting a little late so I'll have to catch up.

Day 1: A Favourite Song

You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift. I don't know why I like it so much, I just do.

Day 2: A Favourite Movie

Indiana Jones, Its got action, romance, great characters, a story plot and Harrison Ford.

Day 3: A Favourite Book

I can never choose a favourite book. I change my mind all the time. It depends on what mood I am in when I want to read. Whether I want to read a deep book, frothy romance, historical, comedy, faith, inspirational, western, classic, female author, male author, (there are differences in the writing style between the two) Mostly it is the characters themselves that appeal to me as to whether I like a book or not, how the author presents them is a big part of this.
At the moment I would say that one of my favourite books is Truth Seeker by Dee Henderson.

Day 4: A Favourite Television Show

My Favourite Television Show is Hogan's Heroes. It is an old TV series set in World War Two. We own the whole series and it is great! Sooo funny!

Day 5: A Favourite Quote
Some of my favourite quotes are on the side bar of my blog. My Favourite would have to be

Help me to take the time to be,
An understanding friend,
To someone who needs a helping hand,
On which they can depend.
Vera Beall Parker

Day 6: A Moment you Wish you Could Relieve

The moment I first got to hold my baby Brothers and Sisters.

Day 7: Five Things You Couldn't Possibly Live Without

God
My Family
Books
All the Things I need to keep me alive (Food, Water etc.)
The little things that make life great; a beautiful rainbow, the cicadas song, (it's annoying sure but wonderful,) the feel of mud soft and squishy under my feet, dew sparkling on the grass, the taste of a cool, creamy ice-block covered in chocolate, Swimming on a hot summer's day.

2 comments:

The Editrix said...

Lovely post. :-)

Autumn said...

I am so glad you are doing it! Fun! Fun! fun!
I love all your answers. My sisters and I love You Belong With Me!!!!!
~ Autumn.