- An _______ a day keeps the doctor away.
- A rolling ________ gathers no moss.
- All roads lead to ________.
- Necessity is the __________ of invention.
- Money is the ________ of all evil.
- Practice makes _________.
- The ______ is mightier than the sword.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
How well do you know your Sayings?
Do you know your proverbs and sayings well? Can you in at any time think up the saying that fits the situation perfectly? Like when your brother who has a habit to sleep in wakes up early, do you immediately swallow the impulse to say 'the early bird catches the worm.' Have a try at fitting the missing word to these well known proverbs and sayings. I will reveal the true phrase on Saturday. You can leave your answers in the comments.