Saturday, November 13, 2010

Gum Tips

Koala's Juicy Gum Tips are snippets of what has happened in my week. Metaphorically speaking these snippets are the tips of the leaf not the whole leaf. The Leaf being my week.

#1 It's been ages since I wrote a post, I'm going to try to write one at least once a week.

#2 This week the five oldest in our family and Dad have been pulling up floor boards from a convent school that is being torn down. We plan on using the floor boards in our extensions.

#3 I'm taking a Bronze lifesaving course.

#4 I went with my friends for an ice-cream and to the pool.

4 comments:

Autumn said...

You sound very busy.
what exactley is a Bronze lifesaving course. Is it a degree of lifesaving or a type?
~ Autumn.

Anna Maria said...

Autumn,
A Bronze Lifesaving course qualifies me to act as a lifesaver. There are many more courses you can take to make you more qualified. The Bronze is the lowest...I think. I won't become a lifesaver after I finish, Mum just thinks it will be a good thing to be able to know what to do in an emergency. Especially as we spend a lot of time about water.

Erin said...

Hey, Great to see you writing again:)
Mum.

Anonymous said...

hahaha i love koalas :)