Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Random

I can't get the song "I'm Gonna Be (500)" out of my head. The main verse keeps running round and round in my head. It's got a really catchy tune, with a solid beat. It's a great walking song especially the main verse.

But I would walk 500 miles
And I would walk 500 more
Just to be the man who walked 1,000 miles
To fall down at your door

For some reason when I hear this I always imagine a man walking to another town in the snow. Then falling down just as she opens the door to his banging. I don't know why but that's the image that pops into my mind even though no where in the song is anything like it mentioned. Apart from the falling down at the door bit, that is.

This song is on my side bar if you want to listen to it. It is by the proclaimers.

No comments: