Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Love Month Challenge, days 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 & 28.

I am so behind on this. Ok......... Day 23: A way in which you want to be remembered.
I would like to be remembered for the things I did. I don't mean like...... the first person to climb a really high mountain. Though that would be great too. I mean for my personality or my love for others. For my fruits. So that when I'm dead people can stand up at my funeral and say "I was proud to know her."

Day 24: A movie no one would expect you to love.
I tend to like lots of different types of movies. Maybe...... Cinderella, I love Cinderella, even though I am to old for it. Actually, I like the thought of it more now I am older than the actual movie itself.

Day 25: A recipe. Beef Stew.
First you find the meat. A steak or chops will do it. Chop it into cubes, not to small, nice and chunky. Then brown it with an onion (chopped) and some spices, mixed spices will do. Add some salt and pepper, also a stock cube if you have it, maybe a packet of french onion soup. Peal and chop some potatoes, sweet potato, pumpkin and carrot, make them chunky. Add water with it and leave it all to simmer. You might want to add some peas, beans or broccoli in at the end. Also some thickener like arrowroot or cornflour. Serve with mashed potato, mashed pumpkin and sweet potato (we call it sweet mash,) rice, or bread and butter. Even by itself it is wonderful.

Day 26: A childhood memory.
I remember when our pool was put in. I must have been somewhere between 4 and 6. Just the awe of the bobcats and the dirt being moved out of the ground. When I say remembered it is more like a picture.

Day 27: A physical feature you love.
On me? on someone else? on everyone? I don't know how to answer this question so I'll just say, I find noses interesting. I haven't seen one I love though. Most noses seem to me to look ugly. As though they don't quiet know what they are doing.

Day 28: Hopes, Dreams and plans you have for the next 365 days
I plan to find a job, complete my last year of school, and hopefully know what career path I want to follow.

No comments: