Monday, February 28, 2011

A Damsels Daybook: 3

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiUIyXt11xKV5XXWa3T9Y-D3YRpR39FdMe4S-u-aZQmEm8k9NB66SCr1Qh40i-4_ql50fuIkg9lOOQvFEKV3IFN7ULXNi8EJ6xUOf3pUFJsXzwJEQ6rsmxEYmCbKFZg9W5iRSmSIdHksYY/s1600/Damsels+Daybook+3.JPG

Hosted by Autumn at StoryGirl


Outside my window....... I poured earlier, and I mean cats and dogs! with a little bit of hail thrown in.

I am thinking ......... That I hope I get a job soon.

From the kitchen........ Somebody is rattling about in there. I don't know what they are doing.

I am creating ......... memory's for when I am old.

I am reading.........
My Bible
The Smile of a Ragpicker by Paul Glynn
The ABC's of Finding a Good Husband by Steven Wood

I am hearing....... Sounds from the kitchen and quiet conversation.

I am hoping......... That I find and marry the right guy. I've been reading the ABC's of Choosing a Good Husband and have found it very thought provoking.

I am planning.......... To go to bed soon.

I am wearing............ My daggiest clothes with paint splatted all over them. Also my watch and ring.

Around the house.......... Nothing much is happening. Someone is still moving about the kitchen though.

My wish of the week ......... That I find some direction in my life.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Thanks for doing ADD Anna Maria!
and I agree with you on you thoughts on The ABC's of Choosing a Good Husband .
~ Autumn.